Search engines use keywords when they include your website in their search results. Keywords can make or break your search engine ranking. Adding keywords to the content of your website can improve its ranking, but overusing them can cause your site to be banned for spamming.
PPC Management Firm, Adwords Management, Pay per Click Management Services and More The World Leader in PPC Management
97% of consumers search for local businesses online. Be there when they're looking for you with Google Places for business - a free local platform from Google..
Google Penguin is a code name for a Google algorithm update that was first announced on April 24, 2012 .The update is aimed at decreasing search engine rankings of websites that violate Google’s Webmaster Guidelines by using now declared black-hat SEO techniques, such as keyword stuffing, cloaking, participating in link schemes, deliberate creation of duplicate content, and others.
Search Engines are businesses. Like any business, they want to deliver the best product they can to their consumer – in the case of the search engines, that means the best search results to searchers.
Saturday, 8 March 2014
Tuesday, 4 March 2014
Become Visible on YouTube and Video Sharing Websites 2014
Why You Can't Afford to Ignore Online Video...
- 85.3 percent of the total U.S. Internet audience viewed online video
- 182 million U.S. Internet users watched online video content
- The total U.S. Internet audience engaged in 39.8 billion video views
- 18.6 billion videos were viewed on Google Sites/YouTube
- The duration of the average online content video was 5.3 minutes
Navigating the Complex Waters…
Let E-Power Marketing be Your Guide…
Google Analytics Glossary of Terms 2014
Getting to know Rating and Review Websites
Why are these Rating and Review sites important?
How do you make ratings and review Websites work for you?
- Create, claim, and improve - Check out some of the rating and review sites to see if your company is listed on them already. If you're not, create a listing! If you are already listed, make sure to claim the listing and fill in any details that may be missing.
- Check out the reviews - See what people are saying about your company. Appreciate the good reviews, and take the bad with a grain of salt. Listen to what your customers are saying, improve on what you can. Be glad you're creating online buzz!
- Make those reviews happen - Don't have any reviews yet? Let your customers know you're online on these Websites! Send a link to your listing out to your happy customers. Post the positive reviews you receive in your store. Get creative!
- Keep an eye on your listings - In the same way you have to supervise your other Social Media accounts, you need to monitor your listings on these rating and review Websites. Grab the RSS feed or create a Google alert so that you can easily watch over the activity on your listing.
Even Negative Reviews Boost Sales
- Customers look for negative reviews
- That's right; many people turn to rating and review Websites, to look for the negative reviews. Before making a purchase, they want to hear about the bad experiences other customers have had. Many times, customers will see the negative reviews, determine whether the setbacks are important, and make a more informed decision.
- Also, a listing with all positive reviews seems a bit unrealistic. Customers look for listings with both positive and negative reviews so they are sure they are getting authentic (not spammed) reviews.
- Online review sites are today's suggestion boxes
- You will get personal feedback as to what is working and what isn't. Clients will tell you when salespeople are rude, when products don't live up to expectations, and more. Take the criticism with a grain of salt, but address the issues that matter.
- You can pull the products or services that are earning the bad reviews. This will save you money and time on returns and unhappy future customers.
- Positive reviews typically outnumber the negative reviews
- Though many businesses worry about negative reviews, the fact is, they typically don't overshadow the positive ones.
- When you actively seek reviews from your customers, you will likely acquire many positive reviews from your satisfied customers. The occasional negative review will help your business grow.