About Me

header ads

Myntra Return Policiy: With regards to the return policy for Myntra.com Are they put back as fresh inventory on the site?

Myntra Return Policiy: With regards to the return policy for Myntra.com  Are they put back as fresh inventory on the site?


WEBSITE

How do I determine the correct size for me?
What can I do if the product is not available in my size?
How can I find out if Myntra.com delivers to my PIN Code?
How long does it take for an order to be delivered to me?
How are orders on Myntra.com delivered to me?
Does Myntra.com deliver products outside India?

COUPONS AND CASHBACK

How do I apply a coupon?
What is cashback? How do I redeem it?

PAYMENTS

How can I pay for my order at Myntra.com?
How does the COD (Cash on Delivery) payment option work?
Why can't I see the COD option on my payment page?
What should I do if my payment fails?
I am being charged a VAT amount on my order. What is VAT?
How is the VAT amount decided?
If I return the purchased product will the VAT amount charged be refunded?
If I cancel my order will the VAT amount charged be refunded?

ORDER TRACKING, SHIPPING AND DELIVERY

KNOW WHERE YOUR ORDER IS!

YOU CAN TRACK YOUR ORDERS EASILY
GO TO MY MYNTRA / ORDERS

MYNTRA.COM'S SHIPPING POLICY

We strive to deliver products purchased from Myntra return policy in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible. If this is your first order with Myntra, shipping will be completely FREE. Also, for all the subsequent purchases of Rs. 999* or more, we will deliver the order to your doorstep free of cost. A shipping charge of Rs. 99 will be applicable to all orders under Rs. 999*.
  • If the order is cancelled, lost or un-delivered to your preferred location, we will refund the complete order amount including any shipping charges.
  • If you cancel part of the order, shipping charges will not be refunded.
  • If you return an order delivered to you, original shipping charges will not be refunded. However if you self-ship your returns, you will be reimbursed based on Myntra.com'sReturns Policy.
Order value is calculated after applying discounts.
What are the shipping charges on Myntra products?
How do I check the status of my order?
How can I check if Myntra.com delivers to my PIN Code?
How long does it take for an order to be delivered to me?
How are orders placed on Myntra.com delivered to me?
Does Myntra.com deliver products outside India?
How can I get my order delivered faster?
What if my Same Day Delivery/Next Day Delivery order is not delivered by the next business day?
What is next business day?

CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS

MYNTRA'S CANCELLATION POLICY

You can cancel an order until it has been processed in our warehouse by going to the 'My Myntra' section of the website. This includes items purchased on sale. Any amount you paid will be credited back into your Myntra.com account in the form of Cashback.
For specific queries, please read the FAQs below.
Can I modify the shipping address of my order after it has been placed?
I just cancelled my order. When will I receive my refund?

RETURNS

WANT TO RETURN AN ITEM?

RETURNING ITEMS IS EASY - JUST USE OUR RETURNS WIZARD!
GO TO MY MYNTRA / RETURNS

MYNTRA.COM'S 30 DAY RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY ( à¤¹िंदी मे )

Myntra.com's Return and Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased on Myntra.com within 30 days of receipt. In case of returns, we will credit the amount you paid for the products as cashback into your Myntra cashback account. If you choose to exchange the item for reason of mismatch of size or receipt of a defective item, you will be provided with a replacement of the item, free of cost. However an exchange is subject to availability of the item in our stock.
The following EXCEPTIONS and RULES apply to this Policy:
  1. Certain innerwear, cosmetics, socks, deodorants, perfumes, fashion accessories, hair accessories cannot be exchanged or returned. The list of such items includes:
    • Briefs, Shape wear bottoms or any lingerie set that includes a brief.
    • Anklets, Bangles, Earrings, Bracelets, Brooches, Earrings, Pendants, Necklaces and Rings.
    • Mittens, Socks and Wrist-Bands.
  2. Due to their intimate nature, we handle returns and exchanges for innerwear, sleepwear and lingerie items differently:
    • Only self-ship return allowed for such items, the pickup facility will not be available.
    • These items cannot be exchanged.
  3. Fine jewelry products must be returned within 15 days from the day of delivery, To return your fine jewelry purchase, please call customer care at +91-80-43541999.
  4. All items to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact (for e.g. shoes must be packed in the original shoe box as well and returned), and should not be broken or tampered with.
  5. Only size exchanges are allowed. Items can be exchanged for a similar size or a different size.
  6. Exchanges are allowed only if your address is serviceable for an Exchange by our logistics team.
  7. In case you had purchased an item which has a free gift/offer associated with it and you wish to return the item,maximum of Refunds/Free item MRP will be debited until the satisfactory receipt of all free gift(s)/offer item(s) that are shipped along with it.
  8. If you choose to self-ship your returns, kindly pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self-shipped returns, we recommend you use a reliable courier service.
  9. Once your return is received by us, you will be reimbursed Rs 100/- towards shipping costs per order/parcel, if self-shipped. This is subject to your return having met the requirements of this Policy.
For specific queries, please read the FAQs below.
What is Myntra.com's 30 day return and exchange policy? How does it work?
How do I return a product to Myntra.com?
How do I place an exchange request on Myntra.com?
How long would it take me to receive the refund for my return?
How do I return multiple products from a single order?
Does Myntra.com pick up the product I want to return from my location?
I would like to Self-Ship the return myself to Myntra.com. How can I do this?
Where should I send my return?

REGISTRATION AND REFERRAL PROGRAM

What are the benefits when I create an account?
How can I refer my friends?
What benefits do I receive if I refer friends to Myntra.com?
How can I redeem my coupons?

SMS REFERRAL PROGRAM

CAMPAIGN IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED

How does SMS referral program work
What does the new users get
What else?

GIFT CARDS

How do I purchase a Myntra.com Gift Card?
I just received a Myntra.com Gift Card. How do I use it?
What should I do if I have not received the mail that contained a Gift Card?
Do Myntra.com Gift Cards expire?
How do I cancel a Gift Card?
What Payment Methods are available for Gift Cards?

GIFT WRAPPING

Can I use Myntra.com to send gifts to others?
What payment methods can I use to pay for a gift order?
Will the pricing, discount and payment information be displayed on the package sent to the recipient
Can I apply a coupon or discount on the gift wrapping charge?
Who can return the gift?

MYNTRA POINTS

AS PART OF REINVENTING OUR VALUE PROGRAMS, WE HAVE DECIDED TO DISCONTINUE WITH THE "MY PRIVILEGE" PROGRAM. YOU WILL NO LONGER GET POINTS/ OTHER BENEFITS ON SHOPPING, BUT YOU CAN STILL REDEEM YOUR EXISTING POINTS AT ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE. YOUR POINTS ARE NOW REFERRED AS MYNTRA POINTS.

What is My Privilege?
How do I become a member of My Privilege?
What are the benefits that I receive?
How much is each point worth?
I am a Silver/Gold/Platinum member. What does that mean?
Is there an annual fee for this program?
Can I leave My Privilege program?
How do I earn points?
I am not able to receive points on placing on order. Why?
Why are points being shown in 'Pending' state?
How can I convert Pending points to Active points?
Where and how can I redeem my points?
I am unable to redeem points. Why?
I have multiple accounts at Myntra. Can I club points in my multiple accounts?
Will my points expire?
My pending points got deducted. Why?
How can I get upgraded to a Gold/ Platinum membership?
Will I get downgraded from my current membership? How can I avoid it?
I have made all the required purchases, but my membership has not been upgraded yet. Why?
Can I purchase a gift card using points?
Will I get points for the amount I have paid by redeeming points?
Will I get points for buying a gift card?
Will I get points for Shipping charges and Gift Packing charges?

PLACING ORDER USING GUEST LOGIN

  • Myntra creates a new user account, if the account with the email address doesn’t exist.
  • In case of returns, we will credit the amount you paid for the products as cashback into your Myntra cashback account.

Post a Comment

0 Comments