About Me

header ads

About


Myself Krsna Hemant. I live in delhi.I belong to Amritsar(Punjab). I like to make Friends. I love sharing my likes and dislikes with my friends. I am here to find new friends and relations.

I would like to further develop my skills with a company that can offer opportunities for growth and career advancement. My professional experience in SEO includes site analysis, on-page optimization, strategy development and social media marketing for businesses and professionals. I have worked with clients from various parts of the world in many different niches.

Skills :

i.  5+ years of experience in the areas of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Market Research, Business Development & Technologies. Extensive experience in executing projects involving  

ii.  Keyword analysis – I have used programs such as Keyword Discovery, Wordtracker, and Google Adwords Keyword Tool.

iii.  Backlink analysis of competitors. (quality of backlinks, quality of pages the links are placed on and anchor text of links.

iv. Competitive analysis – Viewing top competitor sites for target keywords. Checking optimization techniques applied, analyzing backlinks and outbound links and strategies used to gain traffic. I use tools such as SEO Quake and Yahoo Site Explorer.

v.  Have experience working on sites in various industries and competitive niches such as Jewelry, Loans, and Real Estate and many others.

vi.  Experience with Pay Per Click advertising in Ask, Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing, and MSN Adcenter. I Have written ads, created reports, made suggestions to clients about campaigns, keyword suggestions, geo-targeting settings, managed budgets, etc.

vii.  Knowledge of HTML and Photshop

viii. Experience using website analytics software such as Google Analytics, Urchin, and IndexTools

Thanks

Krsna Hemant

Email : krsnaahemant@gmail.com

Post a Comment

1 Comments

About Me said…
Tremendous blog..and such a nice achiever with great tactics...

Regards
Umesh